Its unfortunate how many delays there were in getting the clutch on the motor. The first was the adapter for the flywheel which was not only the wrong one for our transmission, but also the wrong hole pattern for the flywheel.
To fix this we bought an aluminum racing flywheel for better efficiency while accelerating and better range. Then when we got a new adapter, we still needed to modify it slightly. Then we found that the old adapter used standard threads and the new one uses metric. Then the inevitable happened: school began and the Fiero project got pushed back to the bottom of my priorities list. In any case, the Flywheel is all back in and ready to be mounted to the transmission. All that is left before we can put the subframe back in the car is to design and apply a more substantial motor mount. This motor mount will not only have to support the motor vertically, but rotationally as well. When the car accelerates, the motor torques around in its mount (for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...) and the motor mount has to counteract that as well.